Patient Education Network
The PEN collection is a consumer health database created by the JGH Patient Education Network (PEN) to help you find and access reliable, up-to-date consumer health information using one easy-to-search resource. It includes handouts, booklets, books, websites, videos and more.
Patient Education Videos
- Video guides for JGH patients
- Educational Material Videos (Mcgill & Rossy Cancer Network)
- Precautions to take when one has cancer (Quebec Cancer Foundation)
- Managing symptoms and side effects (Canadian Cancer Society)
- Recommended Resources for Patients and Families (Cancer Care Ontario)
- Cancer Information Videos (Canadian Cancer Society)
- Living with Cancer (Quebec Cancer Foundation)
- How To: Use trusted resources & evaluate Online Health Information
- Sources of cancer drug information
- Resources for people with cancer - Chemotherapy and other drug therapies (Canadian Partnership Against Cancer)
- Patient education articles (UHN)
- Useful Links Page (Rossy Cancer Netowrk)
- Cancer Coaching Articles (Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation)
- Finding resources (Quebec Cancer Foundation)
- Quebec Cancer Foundation:
Info-Cancer Hotline: 1 800 363-0063
Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For those affected by cancer and their loved ones, all over Quebec.
The service is free and confidential.
- We're here to help - This brochure provides an overview of some of the services that the Canadian Cancer Society provides for people diagnosed with cancer
- Cancer information: Cancer 101 (Canadian Cancer Society)
Other Community Resources
- To replace or order a copy of the Oncology Passport booklet.