The Jewish General Hospital Users' Committee is an elected committee made up of users and family members of users.
The mandate of the Users' Committee is:
- Inform users of their rights and obligations.
- Foster the improvement of the quality of services and care.
- Assess user satisfaction with regard to the services received from the hospital.
- Defend the collective rights and interests of users before the hospital authorities.
- Accompany and assist a user in resolving any dissatisfaction.
The Users' Committee is specially formed to assist you, the users, of this hospital.
For further information please contact the Users' Committee:
Tel.: 514-340-8222, extension 23090
Apply for funding
As part of its activities, the Jewish General Hospital Users' Committee periodically issues a call for projects to support its mandate.