The Jewish General Hospital’s Users Committee is an elected committee made up of patients and family members of patients.
The mandate of the Users Committee is:
- Informing users of their rights and obligations
- Fostering the improvement of the quality of living conditions
- Assessing the degree of satisfaction of users with regard to the services obtained from the hospital
- Defending the common rights and interests of the users
- Accompanying and assisting a user in any action
The Users Committee is specially formed to assist you, the users, of this hospital.
For further information please contact the Users Committee:
Tel.: 514-340-8222, extension 23090
Read the JGH Bill of Rights pamphlet (PDF).
Apply for funding
The mandate for the Jewish General Hospital’s Users’ Committee is to help fund needed projects and initiatives which will improve the experience of patients and their families while at the hospital. The Users’ Committee cannot fund medical projects or any type of salary.