How to reach us
Goldman Herzl Family Medicine Clinic
5790 Côte-des-Neiges, Pavilion H, 2nd Floor
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Visits by appointment only
- Cancellation 24 hours in advance
- If you have a portal account with us please click the following link Herzl Patient Portal to go to our patient portal landing page.
- If you have NOT created an account with us yet, please ask your coordinator at your next visit and set up your account.
- The Herzl Patient portal allows Herzl registered patients to book appointments online and view important medical documents and communications from your health team.
Herzl Walk-In Centre
The services of a daily walk-in clinic are offered to registered patients of the Centre whose problems cannot wait for a scheduled appointment. The clinic is run entirely by residents and medical students with the necessary attending staff supervision every morning of the week.
5858 Côte-des-Neiges, 5th Floor (corner de la Peltrie)
Monday to Sunday 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- No appointment necessary: open to the public
- Any patient with a valid health card can book appointments in our walk in through the RVSQ Portal
After hours care
- For the hours of 8-11pm please be advised that you may call Info-Sante 811 for medical questions
- For medical emergencies please go directly to the closest Emergency Department
Our mission is to advance and promote the discipline of Family Medicine by striving for excellence in the provision of patient and family-centered care, the education of medical students, residents and other health professionals, and the development of primary care research and other scholarly activity. Our goal is to provide safe patient centered care for all. Safety is everyone's responsibility and the fundamental right of all our patients.
Since 2002, the Centre has become a recognized GMF (Family Medicine Group). It is now located in Pavilion H of the JGH with staff consisting of primary-care physicians and nurses dedicated to family medicine. The areas of practice at the Centre include the diagnosis and treatment of common problems in medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics, gynecology and psychology.
Applying principles of screening and disease prevention together with the principles of the promotion of health through patient education and empowerment, the Centre treats all family members for almost all of their medical needs and coordinates overall care by working closely with specialists in the different branches of medicine.
General medical care
Baby and child care
Teenage health unit
Care of the elderly
Palliative care services
Methadone maintenance program
Urgent care clinics and after-hours medical coverage for nights and weekends
Patient & Family Resource Centre
Training of future physicians, nurses and psychologists
Allied Health Services
Mental health Program for Depression
Mind and Body Heart Health
Mental Health Workshops for Depression
Specialist Consultation Clinics
Sports Medicine Consultation Clinic
Interim Unit Director
Dr. Mark Karanofsky