Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Monday to Friday: 7:40 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
How to reach us
Where to find us
Pavilion E, Room E-932
- Enter from the Légaré entrance (5757 Rue Légaré)
- Walk down the hallway to Pavilion E
- Take the Pavilion E elevators up to the 9th floor
- Follow the signs to Audiology
Pavilion A, Room A-705
- Make your way to the Côte-des-Neiges entrance (5750 Côte-des-Neiges)
- Take the Pavilion A elevators up to the 7th Floor
- Follow the room numbers to A-705
Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists are professionals who identify, evaluate and rehabilitate people who have speech, language or hearing disorders to improve their quality of life.
Audiologists assess hearing difficulties; select and verify the fit of hearing aids; design and implement (re)habilitation strategies for hearing-impaired clients; and consult regarding noise exposure and hearing conservation.
Speech-Language Pathologists assess communication disorders; and plan and implement treatment in language, speech, voice and swallowing disorders.
There are five Audiologists and seven Speech Pathologists working at the JGH.
Speech Pathology can improve the following:
- Speech and articulation
- Understanding and use of language
- Communication and conversation skills
- Swallowing problems
For more information, visit the website of the Canadian Association of Speech Pathologists and Audiologists.
- Head and neck cancer
- Swallowing assessments