Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
How to reach us
Where to find us
Pavilion D, Basement level (S1), Room D-0002
- Enter from the Pavillion K Légaré entrance ( 5767 rue Légaré)
- Turn right to enter Pavillion E
- Turn left and walk down the hallway to Pavilion D
- Follow the room numbers to D-0002 on the right side of the corridor
Physiotherapists evaluate physical impairments and disabilities of the neurological, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular and cardiorespiratory systems. The goal of treatment is to maximize functional performance and promote independence.
Patient education and active participation in physiotherapy is very important in helping recovery. Physiotherapy treatment is offered in collaboration with other healthcare team members. The JGH physiotherapy team are all members of the Quebec Order of physiotherapists (OPPQ).
Access to physiotherapy is by medical consultation only, whether as a hospitalized patient or as an outpatient.
The JGH Physiotherapy Outpatient Department provides services via a hybrid model of tele rehabilitation and on-site visits.
In-patient surgical services
- Cardiac surgery
- Cardiovascular thoracic surgery
- General surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Critical Care
- Acute Geriatrics
- Palliative care
- Emergency Department
- Family medicine
Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec