Projects and Goals
- To encourage the active participation of the community-based general internists and sub-specialists in the effective delivery and continuity of health care in and outside of the hospital.
- To train medical students and young physicians in the most modern of procedures for assessing and managing patients.
- To pursue the search for new knowledge through involvement in clinical as well as laboratory research.
- To encourage maintenance of a high level of knowledge and expertise amongst its staff.
- To create a sense of teamwork with coworkers in the offices and clinics of the hospital.