Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
How to reach us
514 340-8222, ext. 28240
Where to find us
Pavilion A, Room A-300
- Make your way to the Côte-des-Neiges entrance (5750 Côte-des-Neiges)
- Take the Pavilion A elevators up to the 3rd Floor
- Follow the room numbers to A-300
JGH Social Work professionals help individuals and their families and friends adjust to health and life changes such as a new diagnosis, a chronic illness or becoming a parent. They are integral members of the JGH healthcare team. Their contribution starts in the hospital and continues into the community, with the goal of helping people achieve the best possible quality of life.
- Intervening in crisis
- Addressing personal safety, including abuse, neglect and violence
- Offering short-term individual and family counseling to cope with illness and loss
- Helping to understand the hospital system and communicate with the healthcare team
- Helping to plan the return home or consider other possibilities
- Linking with community partners
- Group programs