How to reach us
514 340-8222, ext. 25701
Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Where to find us
Pavilion A, Room A-335
- Make your way to the Côte-des-Neiges entrance (5750 Côte-des-Neiges)
- Take the Pavilion A elevators up to the 3rd Floor
- Follow the room numbers to A-335
Anesthetists play a key role in the peri-operative process (care before, during and after surgery), creating, assessing and evaluating the plan of action that will take each patient from their operation through to discharge from the hospital.
In the operating room, anesthetists monitor physiological reactions to surgery, while administering appropriate anesthetic drugs and techniques to allow surgery to take place. JGH Anesthetists are also responsible for post-operative pain relief that helps patients cope during recovery.
- Intraoperative Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
- Complex airway management
- Regional anesthesia
- Obstetrical anesthesia
- Research and teaching
Dr. François Béïque