Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
How to reach us
Where to find us
Pavilion G, Room G-026
Closest entrance: Légaré St.
- Enter from the Côte-Sainte-Catherine entrance (3755 Côte-Sainte-Catherine Road)
- Immediately, turn LEFT
- Take the Pavilion G elevators down to the RC floor
- Turn LEFT into the café area
- Dermatology will be on your LEFT
The JGH Division of Dermatology includes all medicine dealing with the skin and its associated diseases. The division offers clinical care, consultations, and residents and medical students instruction.
New and advanced therapeutic techniques available in the division hve included microdermabrasion, photodynamics therapy for the treatment of skin cancer, photodynamics therapy for the treatment of acne vulgaris and innovative surgical techniques for facial reconstruction and rejuvenation.
Patients require a referral by their family physician to be seen by a Dermatologist.
- Daily Clinic
- Cutaneous Lymphoma Clinic
- Residents Clinic
Dr. Robin Billick
Director of Dermatology—Oncology
Dr. Manish Khanna