Director: Dr. Michael Bond
Secretary: Maria Gagliardi
Location: ICFP - Room 102.1
How to Reach Us: 514-340-8222 Local 21219
- Ages: 15.5 to 22
- Referrals: CSSS (CLSC) or professionals. Evaluation of patients aged 15.5-22. Patients must have a doctor’s referral. Patients not referred from the JGH Emergency Psychiatry must be referred through the guichet unique of their CSSS.
- The service offers consultation, individual psychotherapy, pharmacotherapy, and family therapy.
- When referring a patient from the ER, the patient must call. We do not call patients unless the referring doctor indicates that this is necessary.
- Family assessments are done as the initial assessment for any referral except when a youth requests to be seen alone. If the referring professional thinks that the individual patient should be assessed alone, this should be stated explicitly, by telephoning Arlene Goldberg.
- An intake coordinator will call clients on the waiting list to gather information in anticipation of the in-person evaluation.
- Clients who can benefit from first line services should be treated at their local CLSC or other community resources.