Director: Dr. Marilyn Segal
Location: ICFP - Room 144
To Reach Us: 514-340-8222 Local 27506
1. Community Assessment Team (C.A.T.) / Geriatric Home Care Service
Coordinators Dr. Eric Davis Debbie Luxenberg, RN, B.Sc.N.
- Team consists of psychiatrist, nurse, and occupational therapist. The staff is available for urgent psychiatric consultation in the patient’s home – 2½ days per week.
2. Geriatric Psychiatric Clinic
- Appointments are made through clinic secretary.
- Clinics are held on Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, and Friday morning.
- The Geriatric Psychiatry team is composed of 3 psychiatrists, 1 full-time nurse (35 hours/week), 1 part-time nurse (17.5 hours/week), 1 nursing assistant (14 hours/week), 1 part-time social worker (17.5 hours/week – varies according to needs on 4East), 1 part-time occupational therapist (17.5 hours/week), a neuropsychologist (on a consultation basis), and a recreational therapist.
- Consultation requests must be signed by a physician, preferably patient’s family physician, in order to assure continuity of care.
- Criteria: Patients over age of 65 with a geriatric profile.