How to reach us
Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Friday (1/month): 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Where to find us
Pavilion H, 3rd floor
- Enter from the Pavilion H entrance (5790 Côte-des-Neiges)
- Take the Pavilion H elevators to the 3rd floor
- Follow the signs to Colposcopy
- Make your way to the Pavilion K lobby
- Follow the signs to Pavilion H
- You will enter Pavilion H on the 3rd floor
- Continue straight and follow the signs to Colposcopy
The Woman’s Care Centre concerns itself with women’s health throughout their lifetime. It consists of Obstetrics/Gynecology, the Perinatal Center, Ultrasound and Colposcopy. In May 2009, all issues concerning women’s health were relocated onto the 3rd floor of Pavilion H. This has allowed the provision of care to be more efficient and has eased the flow of information.
Chief of colposcopy division
Dr. Walter Gotlieb