The Herzl-Goldfarb Breastfeeding Clinic remains operational during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are conducting our patient appointments via a combination of telemedicine and in-person visits based on each case. Please continue to fax us new referrals, we are receiving them. We can be reached at our regular phone number if needed. Thank you for your comprehension and we hope you are all staying safe and healthy during this challenging time.
How to make an appointment
* Mothers need a referral from their health professional in order to be seen at the clinic. A referral from any health professional is accepted, but if possible, referrals from physicians are preferred. Please download the referral form and fax it to 514-340-8634.
If you have been scheduled for your first appointment already, you can fill out this intake sheet, and bring it in with you for the initial visit.
If you are a health professional and have clinical questions about a case or about the appropriateness of a referral, please call us at the number below, and one of the physicians or lactation consultants will return your call.
How to reach us
514 340-8222, ext. 23269
Fax: 514 340-8634
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to find us
Pavillion B, 5th floor, Room B-556.
- Enter from the Pavillion A or Pavillion B entrance (main entrance to hospital)
- Take the Pavilion B elevators to 5th floor
- Follow signs for the Breastfeeding Clinic
The Herzl-Goldfarb Breastfeeding Clinic is an inter-disciplinary referral centre for mothers and babies who are experiencing breastfeeding difficulties. International Board-Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC) work alongside Family Physicians trained in lactation to manage complex breastfeeding cases referred by healthcare professionals from Montreal and surrounding areas.
The Herzl-Goldfarb Breastfeeding Clinic provides breastfeeding families with lactation services based on excellence of care and current research, educates professionals in lactation management, and contributes to the field of breastfeeding research, all within an inter-disciplinary setting.
- Management and treatment of complex breastfeeding cases
- Education and training of medical and non-medical learners and professionals
- Patient information material offered on a range of breastfeeding topics, such as mastitis, blocked ducts, tongue-ties and thrush
Access all our patient information materials on breastfeeding
Medical Directors and Clinic Staff
Dr. Anjana Srinivasan
Dr. Meira Stern
List of Breastfeeding Clinic staff
Information for Medical Students, Residents and other Learners at the Herzl-Goldfarb Breastfeeding Clinic