By appointment only
- Monday to friday: 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Doctor's referral required
- Appontment cancellation: 24hrs in advance
To contact us
- Clinic: 514 340-8222, x27558
- Reception: 340-8731
- Prescription renewa;: fax to the medical secretary at 514-340-7559
Where to find us
- Legare Street, Pavillion E-939
- Walk straight to elevators on the left, go up to E-9
Chief: Dr Maurice Anidjar (general and onco-urology)
- Dr Jacques Corcos (incontinence and neurologic bladder)
- Dr Serge Carrier (andrology)
- Dr Alex Brzezinski (urethral reconstruction)
- Dr Steve Jacobson (general urology)
- Dr Sam Aronson (general and onco-urology)
- Dr Maurice Anidjar (general and onco-urology)
The Department of Urology at the Jewish General Hospital has developed seven areas of expertise in urology and included seven senior urologists involved in the different fields of expertise and general urology. Urological Emergencies, are performed in the department as well where an overall high-level of expertise is combined with general urology.
The department performed the first robotic radical prostatectomy at McGill two years ago. All types of urologic cancers are managed in the department using the most recent and innovative treatment options available.
Dr. Jacques Corcos, former chief of the department, conducts the work on Urinary incontinence and Neurologic Bladder, an internationally recognized expertise of the department. The most recent diagnostic tools and therapies for female and male incontinence are available in the department.
Bio Jacques Corcos, M.D., Surgeon
Dr. Serge Carrier and Dr. Alex. Brzezinski are experts in and conduct the Andrology and Reconstructive Surgery (urethral reconstruction).
Bio Serge Carrier
Bio Alex Brzezinski