- Identify the samples you need from our list of available samples.
- Submit the material request form to the biobank of your interest.
- Research project is reviewed internally by the biobank involved.
- It is then evaluated by the Research Ethics Committee of the CIUSSS West Central Montreal at the JGH.
- Material transfer agreement (MTA) is signed between researchers and the biobank.
- Charges may apply depending on the services and type of sample required.
- Approval is granted, and the requested samples are delivered to the researchers.
For more information, please contact individual biobank(s).