● Type one or more words and click on Go.
● To browse everything in the database, do not write anything and click on Go.
● Once you have a list of results, use the categories on the left to narrow your search. When you run a new search, check the categories to make sure that they are still the ones that you want.
● Put "quotation marks" around the word(s) to search for a specific phrase or title. For example, try "breast cancer." This also helps to narrow your search.
Getting Better Results:
● Try different spellings, or choose from the ones suggested to you.
● Change the order of the words.
● Add or remove words to get more or fewer results.
● Remove the "quotation marks" if a specific phrase or title did not give the results that you wanted.
● Ask one of our health information specialists for help. We can do the search for you and provide the best information to answer your question.