The Dr. Henry Kravitz Library
Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
|To Rearch Us||514-340-8210 Local 5243|
- The Department of Psychiatry’s library, the Dr. Henry Kravitz Library, is unique to the McGill network in both the nature and scope of its collections, and is a valued resource for the entire McGill network. The library is part of the JGH medical library system and has benefited from the dedicated support of its many volunteers and benefactors.
- At present, there are over 2,500 books in the collection in addition to over 500 journal volumes. The library currently has subscriptions to 23 psychiatric journals, with particular emphasis on general psychiatry as well as psychodynamic and psychoanalytic topics.
- Access to all McGill's e-Books, e-Journals and major databases: MEDLINE, PsycINFO, etc.
- Information resources selection and purchasing
- Documents delivery and interlibrary loans
- Literature searchers
- Individual and group instruction
- Journal clubs coordination
Equipment and Facilities
- 6 networked public computers
- Networked printer
- Study/conference room