The current photographic holdings in the Archives contain hundreds of images mainly from the Health Sciences Library’s repository and donations made by departments such as Public Affairs and Communication, Nursing, Auxiliary and JGH-affiliated individuals. Spanning from the 1910s to the early 2000s, these photographs cover a wide range of subjects, such as the hospital’s renovation and construction projects, hospital-patient relations and the upgrading of the JGH’s facilities and equipment. Item-level descriptions are available for most of the images in the database for public reference. Ongoing acquisition and digitization will allow for the addition of more images to this collection on a regular basis.
- Health Sciences LibraryNew!
- JGH Dietetics Department (including photos of kitchen utensils)
- Goldman Herzl Family Practice Centre
- JGH Auxiliary
- Founding of the JGH
- Expansion of the JGH
- Special Guests at the JGH
- Nursing at the JGH
- Medical equipment and facilities at the JGH
- JGH Departments - Pediatrics and Neonatology
- Surgery at the JGH - From scalpel to da Vinci
- JGH Wellness Centre
To obtain more information on proper usage of the images available on this website, please refer to Copyright Notice & Reproduction Conditions.