Founded in 1936, the JGH Auxiliary, a volunteer-based, non-profit organization, has been committed to providing moral support to staff and patients as well as fundraising for much-needed equipment for the hospital. Since its beginning, The Auxiliary has contributed over 20 million dollars to the JGH as well as countless hours of volunteer work. Through initiating and supporting various quality programs and services at the hospital, The Auxiliary plays a crucial role in ensuring the best possible care and comfort for our patients. This record of excellence carries on and The Auxiliary’s remarkable history continues to be made. It is with great pride that the JGH Archives present a historical exhibit entitled Jewish General Hospital Auxiliary: celebrating 75 years of excellence to commemorate the 75th anniversary of The Auxiliary.The online exhibit is prepared to accompany the physical exhibit under the same title currently set up in the main lobby of the hospital. It consists of a photo gallery and a document collection that includes correspondence, pamphlets and other ephemera.
JGH Auxiliary: celebrating 75 years of excellence
Page last updated on
We always seek feedback to make our site better.