How to make an appointment:
* Mothers need a referral from their health professional in order to be seen at the clinic. A referral from any health professional is accepted, but if possible, referrals from physicians are preferred. Please download the referral form and fax it to 514-340-8634.
If you are a health professional and have clinical questions about a case or about the appropriateness of a referral, please call us at the number below, and one of the physicians or lactation consultants will return your call.
How to reach us:514 340-8222, ext. 23269
Fax: 514 340-8634
Where to find us:
NOTE: We have temporarily moved to Pavillion B, 3rd floor, Room 321, as of January 2017. Herzl Family Practice Centre, Pavilion H, Room 231.1
Closest entrance: 5790 Côte-des-Neiges
- Enter from the Pavilion H entrance (5790 Côte-des-Neiges)
- Take the Pavilion H elevators to the 2nd floor
- Follow the signs to Breastfeeding Clinic
- Make your way to the Pavilion K lobby
- Follow the signs to Pavilion H
- You will enter Pavilion H on the 3rd floor
- Continue straight and follow the signs to the Breastfeeding Clinic
Overview: The Herzl-Goldfarb Breastfeeding Clinic is an inter-disciplinary referral centre for mothers and babies who are experiencing breastfeeding difficulties. International Board-Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC) work alongside Family Physicians trained in lactation to manage complex breastfeeding cases referred by healthcare professionals from Montreal and surrounding areas.
The Herzl-Goldfarb Breastfeeding Clinic provides breastfeeding families with lactation services based on excellence of care and current research, educates professionals in lactation management, and contributes to the field of breastfeeding research, all within an inter-disciplinary setting.
• Management and treatment of complex breastfeeding cases
• Education and training of medical and non-medical learners and professionals
• Patient information material offered on a range of breastfeeding topics, such as mastitis, blocked ducts, tongue-ties and thrush
• Access all our patient information materials on breastfeedingMedical Directors and Clinic Staff:
Dr. Anjana Srinivasan
Dr. Meira Stern
List of Breastfeeding Clinic staff
Information for Medical Students, Residents and other Learners at the Herzl-Goldfarb Breastfeeding Clinic