* Mothers need a referral from their health professional in order to be seen at the clinic. Please download the referral form.
How to reach us
514 340-8222, ext. 3269
Fax: 514 340-8634
Where to find us
Herzl Family Practice Centre, Pavilion H, Room 231.1
Closest entrance: 5790 Côte-des-Neiges
The Goldfarb Breastfeeding Clinic is an inter-disciplinary referral centre for mothers and babies who are experiencing breastfeeding difficulties. International Board-Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC) work alongside Family Physicians trained in lactation to manage complex breastfeeding cases referred by healthcare professionals from Montreal and surrounding areas.
Mothers need a referral from their health professional in order to be seen at the clinic. Download the referral form.
The Goldfarb Breastfeeding Clinic provides breastfeeding families with lactation services based on excellence of care and current research, educates professionals in lactation management, and contributes to the field of breastfeeding research, all within an inter-disciplinary setting.
• Management and treatment of complex breastfeeding cases
• Education and training of medical and non-medical learners and professionals
• Patient information material offered on a range of breastfeeding topics, such as mastitis, blocked ducts, tongue-ties and thrush
• Access all our patient information materials on breastfeeding
Dr. Anjana Srinivasan, IBCLC www.iblce.org
Dr. Meira Stern, IBCLC
Senior Lactation Consultant Administrator
Carole Dobrich, IBCLC